Welcome to Fuel Right Nutrition.
Fuel Right Nutrition, founded in 2013 by Margaret Mielczarek, APD, AN, AccSD, ISAK Accredited Level 1 Anthropometrist, is a specialist Clinical and Sports Dietetic consultancy, providing exceptional personalised, evidenced-based service to clients and athletes.
Accredited Clinical and Sports Dietitian Margaret Mielczarek has over 10 years experience working with a diverse range of clients and athletes, including clients wanting to optimise their body composition, clients with chronic diseases, clients with food allergies and intolerances, recreational athletes and gym goers, bodybuilders, triathletes, runners, swimmers, cyclists, adventure racers and more.
Based on the latest scientific evidence and best-practice guidelines, Margaret provides the highest level of care and comprehensive and personalised nutrition service providing clients with lifelong knowledge and practical skills to achieve their goals.
Using an integrated approach, Margaret looks at body composition, current diet, lifestyle, stress level, sleep, training and exercise and more, and provides education and talks clients through the changes they need to make to achieve your health and performance goals.
Margaret’s approach is not a ‘one size fits all’ approach! While one way of eating may work for some individuals (LCHF, Paleo, Vegetarian etc.) it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s the right way for you! Advice is tailored to the individual (YOU!), based on individual goals and needs, food preferences, beliefs and tolerances.
As a competitive age-group Ironman athlete, Margaret knows first hand the importance of good nutrition to health and performance. She also understands the demands of juggling training, family and work.
Clinical and Sports Dietetic Services:
- Sports nutrition specialising in sports nutrition for endurance athletes (cyclists, swimmers, runners, triathletes) who want to optimise their training and race day nutrition
- Athlete race day/competition plans
- Weight management (loss/maintenance/gain)
- Body composition assessment (skinfolds)
- Digestive Disorders (IBS/IBD, Runners Gut, GORD, Diverticulitis, Coeliac Disease, Food Sensitivities, FODMAPs, and more)
- General healthy eating
- Management of fatigue
- Management of impaired glucose tolerance and diabetes (T1DM, T2DM, gestational diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Management of cardiovascular disease, hypertension, stroke
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Supermarket tours
- Excited and ready to make the changes that will get you results!
- Willing to experiment. Remember that everyone is different, so we might have to try a few things before we get what we’re looking for, and that’s okay!
- You’re interested in improving your health!